Last updated: April 15, 2022
We define “Personal Data” as information that includes a person’s full name, address, telephone number, billing and/or payment information, demographic information, date of birth, and/or email address or any other information that is tied to individually identifiable information that would allow someone to identify or contact You, unless stated otherwise herein or on Our websites.
We use Your Personal Data to provide and improve the “Service” (as defined herein). By using the Service, You agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Policy.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the definitions provided in this Agreement and Policy. All definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
• Account means a unique account created for You to access Our Service or parts of Our Service.
• Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to IDGAFNK LLC, an Arizona limited liability company. • Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
• Country refers to: Arizona, United States
• Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
• Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual as detailed and referenced herein.
• Service refers to the Website and all other related Company services and/or platforms or events.
• Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
• Terms and Conditions refers to the idgaFNK LLC’s Terms and Conditions as agreed upon by You through the use of Our Services, as referenced on Our Service platforms, and as referenced in our online ticket purchasing system for Company events.
• Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
• Website refers to idgaFNK’s webpage, accessible from www.idgafnk.com • You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
We may obtain Personal Data about You from various sources, including Our websites, mobile applications, when You call or email Us or communicate with Us through social media, email or SMS, when you purchase anything from Us, when you participate in events or other promotions with Us, or when You use Our Service. We may also obtain information about You from business partners and other third parties.
The types of personal information we collect may include, but shall not be limited to:
• Your contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, phone number, social media username);
• Username and password for the account You may establish as part of attending one of Our events or participating in communications on Our website; • Payment details (including payment card number, security code, expiration date, cardholder name and billing address);
• Demographic information (such as age, date of birth, and gender) • Information You provide by interacting with us through social media or through comments on Our websites, including photographs;
• Information You provide to us or Our third-party business partners and sponsors regarding Your interests and opinions;
• Actions performed on participating third party websites or networks; • Information regarding Your activities at events, such as Your participation in various sponsored experiences, that is obtained and, possibly, tracked through Your activated wristband; and
• Shopping behavior and preferences, and a record of the purchases you have made on Our web properties.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the pages of Our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visits, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever you visit Our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
The tracking technologies We use are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze Our Service. The technologies We use may include:
• Cookies or Browser Cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on Your Device. You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of Our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on Our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies.
• Web Beacons. Certain sections of Our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
• Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
• Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
• Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow Us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering Your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter Your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Your Personal Data for the following purposes:
• To provide and maintain Our Service, including to monitor the usage of Our Service.
• To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
• For the performance of a contract or agreement: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service including, but not limited to, the Terms and Conditions of our Services.
• To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
• To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which We offer that are similar to those that You have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
• To manage your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
• For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about Our Service users is among the assets transferred.
• For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of Our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve Our Service, products, services, marketing and Your experience. This may also include:
o Protecting against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers, other unauthorized users, or spam;
o Publishing Your comments on Our websites;
o Operating, evaluating and improving Our business and the products and services We offer;
o Analyzing and enhancing Our marketing and communications strategies; o Analyzing trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of Our sites, mobile applications and social media assets, and the purchases visitors make on Our sites;
o Enabling Our third-party sponsors, affiliates, or advertisers to analyze trends and statistics related to visitor’s use of their promotions and sponsored events; and
o Complying with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and Our policies.
We may share Your information with third parties involved in events You purchase tickets to, including ticketing and technology partner and other service providers necessary to put on the event. We may also share Your information with other select third parties, including:
• Business partners, suppliers, and sub-contractors, for the purpose of performing our obligations under any contract or agreement We enter into with them for the purpose of putting on the event.
More specifically, We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
• With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of Our Service, to contact You.
• For business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
• With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
• With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
• With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
We also may use the information we obtain about You in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Unsubscribing from Email and/or SMS Communications
Personal Data may be used to contact You with information regarding upcoming events in Your area or other promotions which may interest You. If You would like to stop receiving communications, please utilize the link at the bottom of any email or SMS communication from Us.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will retain Your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. We will retain and use Your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with Our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain Your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce Our legal agreements and policies.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to assist Us in protecting the personal information We collect against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. Please note that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures We have in place to safeguard personal information and/or Personal Data will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Other Legal Requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• Comply with a legal obligation
• Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
• Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service • Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public • Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is one hundred percent (100%) secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of thirteen (13). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of thirteen (13). If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us immediately. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of thirteen (13) without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Rights Specific to Residents of California Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
The following disclosure applies solely to those who reside in the State of California. The purpose of this notice and disclosure is to inform California residents, at or before the time we collect Your information, how we use Your personal information and what rights You have with respect to the information We collect:
Right to Know What Information About You We are Collecting
You have a right to know what categories of personal information we collect from You, the purpose of its collection, and how We use those categories of personal information. You can find this in the “Collecting and Using Your Personal Data” and “Use of Your Personal Data” Section of this Policy.
Right to Know Who We Share Your Data With
You have the right to know with whom We share the personal information You entrust to Us. You can find this in the “Transfer of Your Personal Data” and “Disclosure of Your Personal Data” Section of this policy.
Right to Opt-out From Having Your Information Sold
As stated above, We share information with certain third-party sponsors, which may be considered a “sale” under California law. The categories of data that is shared with third party sponsors include:
• Your contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, phone number, billing information, demographic information, social media usernames, etc.);
We do not knowingly sell the personal information of minors under the age of sixteen (16). If You are a California resident, You have a right to opt-out of the sale of Your personal information. To do so, please email Us at email@example.com using the subject “California Opt-Out from Sale.” The more information You can include in the request, the better, but at a minimum We ask that You provide Us with Your name and email address associated with Your information or account so that we can locate Your information in Our system.
Right to Request Your Information
You have the right to request that We disclose certain information to You about Our collection and use of Your personal information over the past twelve (12) months. Your request can be for any of the following about You:
• Specific pieces of personal information that We have collected;
• Categories of personal information that We have collected;
• Categories of sources from which the personal information was collected;
• Categories of personal information that We disclosed for a business purpose; • Categories of third parties to whom the personal information was disclosed for a business purpose;
• The business or commercial purpose for collecting personal information; and
• Categories of personal information that We sold.
You can contact Us at any time to request access to the data we have collected on You using the process outlined below under “Submitted a Verified Consumer Request.” We will confirm the legitimacy of the request before releasing information.
Right to Request Deletion of Your Information
You have the right to request that We delete any of Your Personal Data collected or maintained by Us, subject to certain exceptions. You can contact Us at any time to request access to the data We have collected on You using the process outlined below under “Submitting a Verified Consumer Request.” We will confirm the legitimacy of the request before releasing information. Note that We may deny Your request to delete if retaining the information is necessary for Us or Our service providers to (1) complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Data, provide a good or service requested by You, or take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of Our ongoing business relationship with You; (2) detect security incidents, make necessary repairs, or protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; (3) engage in public or peer reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if You previously provided informed consent; (4) comply with a legal obligation; or (5) make other internal or lawful uses of the information that is compatible with the context in which You provided it.
Right to Equal Treatment
You have the right not be discriminating against for exercising any of Your CCPA rights. We will treat all users the same regardless of which rights You choose to exercise under CCPA and will not (1) deny You goods and services; (2) charge You a different price or rate for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties; (3) provide You a different level of quality of goods and services; or (4) suggest that You may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Submitting a Verified Consumer Request
You may submit a verified consumer request to request access to the data we have collected on You, request that We delete any of Your Personal Data, or request that we not sell Your personal information. Note that You may only make a verifiable consumer request to know information twice within a twelve (12) month period. Also note that we cannot respond to Your request or provide You with personal information if we cannot verify Your identity or authority to make the request and confirm that the personal information relates to You. You can contact Us at any time to request that we provide the information collected about You or delete information from Our system. To do so, please email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject “California Opt-Out from Sale” to request that we not sell Your information or “California Verified Consumer Request” to request access to Your data or request that We delete Your personal information. Once we
receive Your verifiable consumer request, We will send you an acknowledgement letter within 10 days which will describe Our verification process. We will respond to Your request within 45 days if we are able to verify Your identity.
• By email: email@example.com
• By visiting this page on Our website: https://www.idgafnk.com/contact
Waiver and Modification.
You hereby waive the right to challenge the validity and enforceability of this Agreement on the grounds it was transmitted and entered into electronically. You hereby agree that entering into this Agreement electronically is equivalent to signing the Agreement. Failure by either Me and/or Us to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be deemed a waiver of future enforcement of that or any other provision.
If a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of this Agreement to be unenforceable, that provision of the Agreement will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to affect the intent of the provision, and the remainder of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect.
Controlling Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement and any action related thereto shall be governed, controlled, interpreted and defined by and under the laws of the State of Arizona and the United States, without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. Unless otherwise waived by Us, at its sole discretion, the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any action arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be the Superior Court of Arizona for the County of Maricopa or the United States District Court for the District of Arizona. Both Company and I submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts for the purpose of any such action.
You hereby agree to endeavor in good faith to resolve all disputes arising under or related to this Agreement by mediation. If Company and I fail in Our attempt to resolve a dispute by mediation, we will submit the dispute to arbitration according to the then prevailing rules and procedures of the American Arbitration Association. Arizona law will govern the rights and obligations of the parties with respect to the matters in controversy. The arbitrator will allocate all costs and fees attributable to the arbitration between the parties equally. The arbitrator’s award will be final and binding and judgment may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.